This image shows the Perron house (built in 1901) at 10 Mission Drive. From left to right: housekeeper, Anna (née Perron) Shaver, Fleuri Perron, Ella, Lina Perron, Romeo or Alfred (died in childhood) and Alex
Text taken from Alberta OnRecord:
Image depicts the general store that was built by the Brosseau brothers in 1892, then bought and operated by Fleuri Perron until it burned down in 1919. It was located on the south-west corner of Perron Street and Mission Avenue. Fleuri Perron is seen wearing a suit and standing in the centre of the photograph.