The image below shows St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in about 1910. That brick veneered building is gone (displaced by a mid-rise) but the little wooden building behind it (just poking out) has been an unlikely survivor. This earlier version of St. Anthony’s is now restored and maintained at Fort Edmonton Park!
Circa 1910 Aerial (Looking NW)
And here is the whole area in the 1910s from another angle…
EdHGIS: 1914 Fire Insurance Maps & Google Streetview
Circa 1912 (Looking East)